Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Reason Enough

The sun rose this morning and I thanked God for a new day. I remembered my reluctance to remove myself from bed that morning and as I drove to work with the glow of the sun through the perfect blue sky my perspective broadened.

I had been given life today. The One that breathed life into existence filled me with life yet another day. It's a life that is full of new mercies every morning. One that doesn't dry up or run out.

More than the life He gave me, I am given an unconditional love. It is a love I didn't deserve or earn but a love that was given with a great cost yet freely to me.

When the days seem dull I must remember that I have been given eternal life and unconditional love and that is reason enough for me to lift my hands and praise Him who gives it all.

We have every reason to thank the One who gives us life and love.

His love never fails us and that is reason enough to live a life of constant thankfulness.

No comments:

Post a Comment