Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Big Giggles from a Little Person

Last night I had the wonderful joy of spending time with my friend's little man, Silas. Since I have been at college I have truly missed the laughter and life of little ones. You just don't get to be around that in college. For me, that is a big deal! When I found out Morgan and her family were moving to Arkansas I was so excited to have good friends only an hour away. 

Morgan and David had a company Christmas party to attend last night and she had asked if I would watch Silas for the night. I gladly obliged!

Silas and I spent our night playing cars, making homemade pizza, "fighting" as he calls play wrestling, and just being silly. I have never known a two year old to make as many silly faces as he does. I think he knows he is funny too. He tries to get you to pay attention then he makes a real funny face. I can't help but laugh at how adorable he is!

Being with him was so refreshing! The carefree, childlike faith little ones possess is so contagious and I so need that in my life. He is one of the easiest children I have ever watched. Seriously. That makes it even more fun for both of us! 






I love life around children. I love their contagious joy and the great laughter that comes from them. Twas an enjoyable night :)


No comments:

Post a Comment