Tuesday, December 4, 2012

A Few More Lasts


Tuesday was yet another "last" day - one that was full of accomplishments and victory. Today was probably one of the most relieving days of lasts. It has marked almost the halfway point of my last week of classes and I completed another set of classes!

Today I walked into my Wellness class, heard sweet Mrs. Sally Dann talk about how much she has loved having us this semester, received my final grade (an easy A), and walked out! Although I don't necessarily agree with *everything* she has said this semester regarding health and nutrition, I have enjoyed her class and still taken away great lessons. 

Guess what else I completed today?! CHEMISTRY LAB! That is one of the biggest reliefs of this week! That has been a tedious and time consuming lab. It is so wonderful to know I completed that whole semester of chemistry lab AND came out with an A! 

No more Tuesday classes for me! Just a few more days of classes and I will be on my way to finals!

No comments:

Post a Comment