Monday, December 3, 2012

My Last Monday

Today was my last Monday of classes. It is at that point in the semester when I say "Woah. It has already been that long?" It has been a challenging and busy semester but in retrospect it did pass quickly. 

Mondays were always my hardest days. I had class nonstop from eight o' clock in the morning until four o' clock in the afternoon, pre lab to do for Tuesday, and undoubtedly homework or studying to complete. That's just how Mondays were. The excitement for days like those was getting out of Monday lab early or rejoicing that Dr. Bradshaw didn't assign any chemistry homework. We learned to find happiness in those simple things. I feel like that should have the hashtag #sciencemajorproblems. 

Mondays were just full days and that is all there is to it! I always felt accomplished and successful after Monday classes were over and now I can feel even more fulfilled knowing that I completed a whole semester of Monday classes! 

Now, like every week, I have a drive to live this week well! I conquered Monday and can continue to do that throughout the week. Thankfully the rest of my days are not as full! 

Happy Monday, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment